What are cookies?
ME Inmobiliaria.(hereinafter website), uses own and third party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user who visits the website has the possibility to prevent the generation of cookies, according to the corresponding action of their browser. To know the procedure to follow on how to adjust your cookie settings we leave you the following links:
Types of cookies
According to the entity:
- Own cookies: these are the cookies that are sent to the user’s computer from a domain managed by the publisher and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer from a domain not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they are active:
- Session cookies: cookies whose purpose is to collect and store data while the user accesses the website
- Persistent cookies: cookie where the stored data can be accessed and processed for a time defined by the person responsible for the cookie. The time can vary from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through the website or platform and use the different options or services it provides, such as controlling traffic, data communication, identifying the session, using security elements while browsing, storing content for broadcasting of videos or sounds and share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: it allows establishing a series of predefined characteristics on the user’s computer such as language, type of browser through which you access, regional configuration from where you access …
- Analysis cookies: they allow those responsible to analyze and follow the behavior of a user on the website. The information collected by this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and to prepare navigation profiles of the website users, with the aim of improving the services based on the use they make. users of it.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in the website where the service is provided.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in the website where he provides the requested service based on the information stored on the behavior of users that has been collected according to their browsing habits, which It gives the possibility of creating a certain profile to display advertising tailored to it.
However, the user can configure their browser to reject the installation of cookies that this website sends, without being harmed when accessing content. However, the website is not responsible for the operation of the site being affected by the deactivation of cookies.
Third party actions
Types of cookies used by this website
A continuación, mostramos las cookies que usamos y su finalidad:
- 1P_JAR: Google cookie. These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.
- APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID: They enable the function of registering the origin of the user. It will be registered if they reach the website through direct traffic, through another website, from an advertising campaign or from a search engine (indicate the keyword and the source).
- OGP, OGPC: User preference cookie to personalize ads. Also used by Google Maps.
- _ga, _gid: It is used by Google Analytics to distinguish users. _ga to store the client ID. _gid stores and updates a unique value for each page visited.
- Bcookie, lidc: Integrate the LinkedIn service on the web to locate its functionalities on the web and share the website information on the social network.
- Eu_cn, guest_id: Incorporated into the social button Tweet included in any of the web pages. They are necessary to recognize a user logged in with a twitter account and count the number of button presses.
- Personalization_id, tfw_exp: Twitter The purpose is to obtain information from users who have used this service, as well as information about the content seen to display advertising.
- IN_HASH: LinkedIn. Cookie that records the user’s browsing history.
- Datr: Facebook uses security cookies. This security system called “Delta” checks at each login if the user account is being used fraudulently by a third party.
The first part of the cookie file is a browser identifier, which is used to identify the web browser. The second part of the cookie file is an encrypted version of the registered user ID Facebook.
- Wd: This cookie stores the dimensions of the browser window and is used by Facebook to optimize the representation of the page.
- Sb: Facebook. This cookie shows when a user liked the website on the social network Facebook. Facebook can use this information to post our ads on its platform.
- __utma: Google Analytics. Unique visitor identification: Used to record unique visitors for statistical and analytical purposes.
- __utmb: Google Analytics. Determination of the visitor’s session: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If either of these two cookies is missing, another activity initiates the start of a new session.
- __utmc: Google Analytics. Determination of the visitor’s session: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If either of these two cookies is missing, another activity initiates the start of a new session.
- __utmz: Google Analytics. Traffic and navigation source log: Used to record how you got to our website (by a Google search, a notice, etc.) and the paths you follow while browsing our site. We use this information to improve the user experience in future updates.
- ACCOUNT_CHOOSER: Google. This cookie facilitates the user’s login with Google accounts.
- OTZ: This cookie is from social networks managed by third parties. With them we obtain information about your profile on the networks. You can also post website information on your social network.
- GAPS: Cookie created by Google to personalize ads displayed on Google services.
- CONSENT: Google cookie.